Monday, September 29, 2008

'08 Light the Night Alum Team


A message from Stephanie Allen (Omicron '99): "I've been meaning to reunite the AOTTs still living in Knoxville, and I can't think of a better way to get that started than to participate in Light the Night together again. Light the Night is on Oct. 2nd this year at Volunteer Landing. I have created a team called "AOTT Alums and Friends." Here is the link where you can register: http://teams.lightthenight.org/AOIIAlumnsandFriends. Select the yellow button that says "Join" on the bottom right side of the page.
I listed that we are walking in Memory of Marla Angotti. If you still have your "AOPi ♥ s Marla" shirt and can find it, please wear it. If you have any friends that would like to walk with us, please invite them. The more the merrier! In case you have to work and can't be there by 5:30, note that walk doesn't start until 7:00. I think 6:30-6:45 will be enough time to find us. If you need me to pick-up a balloon for you, just let me know. Please spread the word. Thanks!"

No comments: